North of Montana is one of Santa Monica’s most exclusive residential neighborhoods. Located in a coveted area in Santa Monica by Pacific Palisades and Brentwood, North of Montana offers spacious single-family homes on comparatively large lots. The area is popular for its prime location by the beach in Los Angeles’ Westside and the wealth of nearby attractions.
North of Montana real estate consists primarily of upscale single-family homes. The average home in the alluring neighborhood averages between four and five bedrooms. There are some older, smaller residences, but many have now been renovated or rebuilt. Compared to other Santa Monica neighborhoods, North of Montana homes are situated on spacious lots. Many offer pools and other outdoor entertainment spaces. For a true community feel, residents can join the North of Montana Association.
Like the name implies, North of Montana is perfectly located near the Montana Avenue entertainment hub. The vibrant street offers boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and the historic Aero Theatre. The neighborhood also affords residents an active, outdoor lifestyle. Walkers and joggers stroll along the coral tree-lined streets of San Vicente Boulevard and its offshoots, and those seeking a more intense workout head to the famed Santa Monica stairs. Plus, the Riviera Country Club and Brentwood Country Club are extremely close to North of Montana, as is Will Rogers State Park.
Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District:
- Roosevelt Elementary School – Grades K-5, Located at 801 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403, or
- Franklin Elementary School – Grades K-5, Located at 2400 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403, or
- Canyon Elementary School – Grades K-5, Located at 421 Entrada Drive, Santa Monica, CA 90402
- Lincoln Middle School – Grades 6-8, Located at 1501 California Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Santa Monica High School – Grades 9-12, Located at 601 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90405