Silverhawk Ridge Estates is a small, but prestigious 24-hour gated community located in the rolling foothills of Tarzana, south of Ventura Boulevard. This highly desirable neighborhood is situated just across from the Braemar Country Club, which boasts numerous amenities, including a 4,600-square-foot fitness center, a swimming pool, and a 27-hole golf course. This community is also adjacent to El Caballero Country Club, which has been recognized by L.A. Magazine as being the “Finest Course in the Valley.”
The custom homes in Silverhawk Ridge range in size from approximately 3,000 square feet to 6,000 square feet, and many have pools and/or gorgeous views of the valley, mountain, and golf course. The large estates in this exclusive community often attract celebrities — most recently Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian — as well as others in the entertainment industry.
Because Silverhawk Ridge is situated close to Encino, residents have plenty of dining and shopping options from which to choose. This community is also in close proximity to the 1,500-acre Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park, which offers miles of trails for hikers, bikers, and horseback riders.
- Wilbur Charter for Enriched Academics Elementary School – Grades K-5, Located at 5213 Crebs Ave, Tarzana, CA 91356
- Gaspar De Portola Middle School – Grades 6-8, Located at 18720 Linnet Street, Tarzana, CA 91356
- William Howard Taft Senior High School – Grades 9-12, Located at 5461 Winnetka Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
- Encino-Tarzana Branch Library
- Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park